This problem is because of mysql installation.
sometimes installing external mysql library cause it to act so and i dont know why .for example it occurs to me when i install python mysql lib. But recently, i discovered, the problem starts right from the way mysql is installed. Once this phenomenon occurs, the name and ownership of mysql db is changed.
Some library installations and especially from untrusted source can cause this.
I follow the following installation and it has worked for me.
- Install core mysql component for the server and client
- Install client component for the server and client
if “Symptom persist” use the following. i guarantee it will work but u loose one thing. The possibility of managing mysql user access and table access